Awards totaling more than $20,000 are available to qualifying applicants. To qualify for an award, the applicant must:
- Be a resident of Montgomery County, Maryland, Prince George’s County, Maryland, or Washington, D.C. or
- Be a senior attending an accredited high school in Montgomery County or Prince George’s County, Maryland, or Washington, D.C.
- Have a grade point average of 2.7 or above on a 4.0 scale documented on an official transcript
- Plan to attend a four-year college or university, or community college
- Provide a written essay
- Provide evidence of participation in school activities and community involvement
- Students should provide evidence of Student Service Learning (SSL) hours
- Students should provide at least three pieces of evidence (certificates, letters of achievement) highlighting involvement in: academics, sports, clubs, student government, etc.
All materials must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 PM EST on FEBRUARY 25, 2023,
per the instructions in the 2023 IVC Scholarship Application
For additional information, please send an email to: email@example.com
Please share this information with high school
seniors and their families.
Founded in 1994, Ivy Vine Charities, Inc.’s mission is to enhance community life by providing scholarships to students in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area, making charitable contributions to local, national, and international organizations, and promoting community service activities. As a 501(c) 3 organization, Ivy Vine Charities, Inc. has awarded over $200,000 in scholarships since 1994.